Our Adoption Process Explained
Call us anytime at 888-408-6517.
This is a step-by-step process and we will help you from start to finish:
- You will be assigned a caseworker that will be your partner and friend during the adoption.
- The caseworker will ask you what you desire for an adoption and set a plan to achieve those desires.
- You will most likely choose the adoptive couple you want to adopt your baby.
- This couple will pay for all of your adoption expenses and hire an attorney or adoption agency to do the necessary legal work.
- The attorney or agency social worker will talk to you in person and tell you in detail what to expect during the course of the adoption.
- They will also give you money for expenses and pay your bills.
- You will be able to have free adoption housing and relocation, if needed.
- After the baby is born, you will sign the necessary paperwork to complete the adoption.
- You will normally receive financial help a month or two afterwards.
What kind of financial help can I get?
Depending on the state you live in, we can help you with some of your living expenses for several month before the baby is born and several months after. This is a case-by-case situation and will be dependent upon your needs.
Can I meet the people that want to adopt my baby?
That is totally up to you. We will help you find loving parents that will meet with you, if that is what you want.
How much will it cost me to place my child up of adoption?
There is no charge to you, in fact if you need help with paying some of your bills we might be able to help you.