Adoption is a great choice for a teenager faced with an unplanned pregnancy.
Call us anytime at 888-408-6517.
An unplanned pregnancy can scary and a difficult situation for a teenage girl. Fortunately, there are options. One of the best solutions for an unexpected teenage pregnancy is the loving gift of adoption.
I messed up and got pregnant!
A young woman who finds themselves with an unwanted and unplanned pregnancy can have a lot of thoughts going through her head:
- My parents are going to kill because I got knocked up!
- I need someone to talk to because I don’t know anything about being pregnant.
- What are my friends going to think if I show up pregnant at school?
- What can I do about this unplanned pregnancy?
Adoption can be a solution for an unplanned teenage pregnancy.
There are several options that a pregnant teenager has. Here are the various benefits of an adoption for a pregnant teen girl:
- Knowing that she has placed the baby in a loving, forever home.
- Having the ability to being a part of the child’s life in the future with an open adoption.
- Being able to choose the adoptive parents.
- Relocating to another state during the pregnancy, with all bills, housing and expenses paid.
- Having a supportive case worker to partner with the pregnant teenager during the pregnancy.
- Ensuring complete discretion for the teenager and her family.
In the end, a teenager faced with an unwanted pregnancy has options…and an adoption is a great choice!
We at A Birthmother’s Choice would love the opportunity to discuss the benefits of an adoption. Please call us today for a confidential discussion.
888-408-6517, 24 hours, 7 days a week.